A lot of law firms are still operating using an old-fashioned informative website, upgrading to a dynamic website would make a massive impact on any solicitors lead generation and growth.
Some of the features that a law firm should be thinking of for their website include:
- Fully responsive website that works great across any device.
- Targeted content such as a welcome video to all first-time visitors to introduce the team, it's values and the legal practice areas covered
- Online scheduling which allows potential clients to book appointments on desktop, tablet and mobile for a free first-time consultation or legal advice, existing clients to book a meet n' greet with a member of the team or any other client appointment they require to run their business smoothly and without having to chase people through the phone
- A fully customisable blog to share legal news, advice and case studies whilst building influential thought leadership and improving SEO
- Push notifications sent directly to customer’s phones and browsers to inform them about legal changes that might affect them, company updates and new legal services
- Cleverly designed popup messages to promote specific legal practice areas, invite people to book a free consultation or subscribe to the blog
Let us know if you would like to discuss this with us in more detail - we do not charge any upfront design fees, just a simple monthly fee.