- Brand Photography
- Virtual Brand Photography
- product photography
- Wedding photography
- Engagement Photography
- Virtual Photography
- Remote Photography
- Personal Brand Photography
- Wedding Photographer
- Wedding Car Hire
- chauffeur-driven wedding cars
I have been a freelance Photographer for over 11 years, and have specialised in both Brand and Wedding Photography.
To celebrate my entry to Professionals UK, I am currently running a competition limited to the first 10 Brand Photography clients that contact me (you just need to complete a simple marketing questionnaire to qualify - see https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjC8zCVrEn4IxC6nEOikH5NKjsSNnBmSn4nkCswYoZamULGw/viewform). The 1st prize is a free 3 hour Brand Photography shoot (worth £995), the 2nd prize is a free 1 hour Brand Photography shoot (worth £795), the 3rd prize is a free 1 hour virual Brand Photography shoot (worth £495), plus the other 7 entrants all win a 50% discount off any of the above packages !!! So if you realise how such images will benefit you and your business, please contact me as soon as possible for your free personal consultation to determine how we can best work together to increase your future sales and profit, and make your life easier.
1) Most of my Brand Photography clients are solo entrepreneurs of local start-up or young businesses. I create a unique customised portfolio of images for you, as my client (which saves you valuable time and stress searching for vaguely suitable generic stock images on-line) that you can then call on for your various marketing campaigns in the future, to portray a consistent and cohesive display of your business both on-line and in your printed material, to promote and grow your brand and business, thus generating more and better visibility, to attract more clients and achieve higher sales.
In addition to creating these images that represent your business (be it product or service based), I will also create additional images that show your individual personality, so that when your clients see these on-point images that not only clearly display your product but also tell your personal story, they are more likely to feel that they Know, Like and Trust not just the product but also yourself as the individual behind the product, hence differentiating your advertising campaigns from your competitors’ and increasing your likelihood of winning the business from them.
I offer four packages - the Rolls-Royce (4x 3 hours shoots per year, 480+ images), the Ferrari (1x 3 hour shoot, 120+ images), the Jaguar (1x 1 hour shoot, 30+ images) to the Ducati (1x 1 hour virtual shoot, 25+ images) - all designed to help develop your business and take it to the next level.
2) Planning a Wedding is very stressful, so to make it easier and more flexible for the bride and groom, I don't offer packages that have to be paid for weeks or months in advance, I only charge a fixed rate per hour. Simply tell me what time you want me to be at the venue, and during the day, tell me when you no longer require my services. After I have completed retouching all your images (guaranteed within 7 days), I will send you an invoice (calculated using the start and finish times recorded on the images and my hourly rate) along with a low resolution watermarked preview copy of all images captured. Once payment has been received, I will send you the highest resolution digital images (without my watermark) via on-line download (plus a DVD backup).
3) I am a car enthusiast, so in addition to Brand or Wedding Photography, I have a large selection of vintage and classic cars, some of which I can offer to you as chauffeur-driven vehicles for your wedding. Current vehicles include a 1927 Chevrolet Capital convertible (cream/red), a 1931 Jowett Kingfisher saloon (blue), a 1977 Leyland Princess 2200 (sandglow yellow), a 1980 Austin Maxi (vermillion red), a 1980 Triumph TR7V8 convertible (rally colours) and a 1985 Austin Maestro (pale blue).
Just imagine how the photographs of you and your guests with any of these rare or unique vehicles will enhance your wedding album !!
David Butcher Photography
Freelance / self-employed- Current
Oxford GCE 'O' levels
Peter Symonds School, Winchester1969 - 1974
Oxford GCE 'A' levels
Peter Symonds College, Winchester1974 - 1976
Interests and Hobbies
Classic and vintage cars
Listening to music, hi-fi